Thank you for your interest in Empire Golf Management and Club Max!
- Club Max, created by Empire Golf Management (EGM) -- one of the area’s leading golf management companies -- is the most innovative golf membership program in the northeast region. Join one club, and receive membership privileges at 4 premier private golf clubs in the Tri-State area. That’s right, one membership, and the opportunity to entertain clients, customers and friends on 90-holes of Championship golf including Hollow Brook.
- Membership to any private golf club in the Club Max portfolio, includes membership privileges at: Minisceongo GC, Pomona, NY; New Jersey National GC, Basking Ridge, NJ; and Pine Barrens GC, Jackson, NJ. Additionally, members have privileges at Hollow Brook Golf Course at Cortlandt Manor, NY (not Empire Golf managed facility).
- As the only such private golf club network in the northeast Club Max promises no operating or capital assessments.
- As an added bonus, Club Max membership includes additional benefits/special rates at a top-rated public facility Twisted Dune Golf Club, located in Egg Harbour Township, NJ.
- Each respective Club Max golf course offers a distinct design and layout, consistently immaculate conditions, breathtaking views and a fair test of golf, providing members with a stable of diverse championship courses to choose from, instead of the same 18-hole course you get from a single club membership
At Empire Golf Management, our sole focus is to create well-designed, interesting, and distinctive, golf course properties.
To link directly to each club's website, click on the appropriate link below.
The world-class portfolio of Empire Golf Management includes development and management of properties in New York: Minisceongo Golf Club; in New Jersey: Pine Barrens Golf Club, New Jersey National Golf Club and Twisted Dune Golf Club.